Vechain & Ontology main nets are set to launch
We ACTUALLY try to explain Polymath
Standard Crypto Market News
and some promising EOS wallet tools…
All on this week’s episode of Crypto Unqualified.
ONTOLOGY, VECHAIN AND POLYMATH LINKS
FAQs regarding the swap of ONT from the Ethereum network to ONT main net. https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/06/ontology-ont-mainnet-launch-and-token-swap-faq/
Vechain Lauch time line: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/8u198i/vechain_main_net_launch_timeline/
Beginners Guide to Ontology: https://coincentral.com/ontology-ont-beginners-guide/
Polymath Network website: https://polymath.network/
Creator of Polymath: https://medium.com/@OneLedger/meet-trevor-koverko-ceo-co-founder-of-polymath-and-advisor-to-oneledger-77ec93d9d44f
Trevor Koverko’s Linked in profile: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/trevorkoverko
EOS WALLETS & TOOLS
– What is an Airdrop? Airdrops are tokens issued by specific projects, to be received by users, with specific rules, parameters and collection methods.
– Infinito wallet ( https://www.infinitowallet.io/ )
“Infinito Wallet is the leading universal wallet, which offers an extending list of leading cryptocurrencies, such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, GAS, Dash, ETC and Dogecoin. It also supports all tokens on ETH ERC20, NEO NEP-5 and more to come on our roadmap.”
– simplEOS wallet voting tool and light wallet. ( EOSrio.io )
“We are a team of crypto-enthusiasts and EOS supporters. Our goal is to build a reliable Block Producer infrastructure and grow the EOS community in Brazil and South America.”
SimplEOS is a wallet is fully integrated with all features available in the EOS.IO software.
A desktop application compatible with Windows and Mac. Available on Github to be audited by the community. Mobile version is pending.
– Imtoken (https://token.im) is a feature-rich digital asset wallet enabling multi-chain asset management, DApp browsing and secure, private exchange of value.
– They got hacked.
– (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform from Amazon, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
– On June 9th at 2am, imtoken AWS system was compromised by an attacker who gained access by hacking an internal account email and resetting the password.
– Affected users are limited to those who have installed our 2.0 Beta international version, totaling 36,000 devices, 73,000 corresponding wallet addresses and 10,000 subscribed emails. Device ID is an anonymous information and the wallet address is a public information on the blockchain system, both of which can’t cause damages to the users. The only thing the hacker can use is the subscribed email address. Therefore, the worst scenario would be that, after obtaining such data, the hacker may send “Phishing emails” to users, and thus we have already sent anti-Phishing emails warning to the affected users: “Please note that, you shall not disclose private key of your wallet to anyone and by doing this, you can safely control your assets.”
– As important as knowing when and how a breach occurs is observing how the organization handles it in the aftermath. Very impressed by the level of disclosure: https://medium.com/imtoken/disclosure-of-security-incident-on-imtoken-757be7e8d43b
– Potentially a ground breaking, industry first interview on next week’s episode. Very hush hush. 😉